Scott Bolli brings with him over thirty years’ experience, having sold or managed the sale of over a billion dollars in new Northern California residential properties, from condominiums and starter homes to luxury estates. Scott has held sales manager or director positions for multiple homebuilders and sales outsourcing firms and has a reputation for building, training and motivating top-performing sales teams.
Scott Bolli, CSP, CMP
Principal | Sales Guru
Sense of Humor
Scott has contributed time and energy to the homebuilding industry, serving as Director and Membership Chair of the Home Builder’s Association of Northern California (HBANC) and as a membership committee member for the California Building Industry Association (CBIA). He’s a member of the North State Building Industry Association, the California Building Industry Association and the National Association of Homebuilders.
Certifications and Awards:
- BIA Bay Area – Salesperson of the Year
- BIA Bay Area – Spike of the Year
- North State BIA – Associate Partner of the Year 2013 / 2014
- North State BIA – Builder of Hope Visionary Award
- North State BIA – Realtor Team of the Year
- California Building Industry Association – Builder Recruiter of the Year
After fifteen years exclusively in new home sales in the San Francisco Bay Area, Scott and his wife Suzy relocated to Sacramento in 2001. They and their three sons – Paul, Brandon and Connor – live in Rocklin.